Sunday 12 January 2014

Hello everyone,
Yesterday I mentioned 35mm photography in my post so I thought I'd go into more detail about it. These cameras are my two 35mm cameras: the first is a very simple Civica MX-V and the second is a more complicated Kodak Colorsnap 35. The Civica literally has one thing you can change when taking photos, and that's the brightness setting! I've just finished my first film in that camera so that will be sent off to be developed soon- the final product will be posted on here! The Kodak is the most amazing camera I've ever seen, but I have no idea if it works and I won't until I send a film off for it. I only got it yesterday unexpectedly through the post so I haven't even had the chance to try it yet. This camera was manufactured between 1959 and 1964 so it's very retro!
I'm hoping to add more cameras to my collection in the future, and I'll keep you updated on my photographic journey!

1 comment:

  1. We just found a Civica like yours hidden in our attic. Good to see that it still may be able to take decent pictures. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete