Saturday 11 January 2014

First Blog Post!

 So, this is my blog! 

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while, but I've never known what I would blog about. But now I do. Recently, I've developed an interest in 35mm photography (basically retro cameras) after watching The Secret Life of Walter Mitty in the cinema. I would definitely recommend it to anyone because it completely changes your perspective on life, and it might even spark an interest! Anyway, lots of my posts are going to be photography and camera related, but some of them will be about other bits and bobs I'm interested in.I don't know if I've done this right, this is my first blog post so please forgive me. I'm leaving you with my favourite quote ever:
To see things thousands of miles away, things hidden behind walls and within rooms, things dangerous to come to, that is the purpose of life.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the bloggy world! Hope you're better at it than me! Xx

    ReplyDelete